The best hybrid amp?

I'm getting tired of reading all of the threads on ss vs. tubes. It gives me a headache and is confusing. The answer may be a hybid. which hybrid is the best? How about price points of 1K, 2.5k, 5k, and no limit?
sea2
I would have to second the RM-200. Unreal detail, liquid smooth sound without sounding to tubey. I bought one and sold it, only to buy another one when I relized how how much emotion it brought into my living room and much I missed it!!
Wasn't this thread about hybrid amps? I thought the Music Reference amps were tubes (input and output stages) ... and I was unaware that PS Audio did anything in the tube world.
Speaking of Blue Circle, at the "no limit" level you have the AG8000 Class AB monoblocks at $14,500 list.
Some nice suggestions above. I would add Llano Design Trinity hybrid amp to the list. It offers extra flexibility because you can insert a wide variety of small signal tubes (takes 2) and change the overall "flavor" (and gain) of the amp significantly. Its output stage is MOSFET, which I tend to prefer over bipolars. Llano has an in-home trial offer (you order direct from the factory). I haven't heard the newer Counterpoint (or Aria) amps, but I owned an earlier Counterpoint and was always pleased with the hybrid sound. Really does give some of the liquidity and "presence" of tubes but with SS control of the speakers. Presently I own two Llano Trinity amps, used to actively biamp Maggie MG3.6's. I use the 300W amp with 12AT7 tubes for the bass, and the 200W with 12AX7 or 5751 tubes for the mids/highs. This give me the "tuning" of the amps as I mentioned above. Still, I'd love to try a Lamm someday.....
Well it makes sense to get best of both world, but
my humble opinion,i will go for ss amp, and good
tube preamp, or good tube cd player.This works for
me and i heard a lot of this combinations, i like
to ssimplify things, my friend we use do argue about
electrostatic and dynamic speaker,the one who own the d speaker
they are bias about d are betterthan the e speaker.So what i
did bought dynamic speaker, CASE CLOSE, EITHER WAY
I WON. FUNNY AH ?,i AM NOT TRYING TO COMPETE JUST
TRYING TO BE FUNNY. tO MAke audiohobby more crazy like
Sam Tellig.