Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
Airtaxi
i hope you will turn on your computer again.I am so curious to hear news from you.In the meantime can you tell me how much will cost you new 10/10 mono blocks?
Airtaxi, call John or Gary and they will walk you through it all, as well as talk about other mods and possible changes. A new pair of vintage chassis 25/25 are $1500. I believe that all the amps are the same price as all they do is add or subtract some parts in the power supply.
Blkadr,
after reading that same rewiev last year (HIFI+)i heard (tested)that amp (Dynavector HX 75) with matching Preamp in my system ,i also have a pair of Shahinian Obelisk speakers(like rewiever).I liked more my existing amp and preamp(Korato -top of the range valve preamp and their first ever amp- SS ,"model one"- www.korato.com ), they are much more musical, involving,"real", more "be there",with better and fuller "bottom",(and i was looking exactly for more of that) despite that Dynavectors exellent resolution ,high level of micro information, silence and linearity.It is in my opinion realy very good amp, but i would say just very good HIFI ,very possibly better than Naim , but not in the leage of allready "HiEnd" Koratos, and i hope even more "HiEnd"(or if you dont like therm HIEND -"close to the sound of real music" ) Bedinis.Dealer for both Bedini and Dynavector, has told to me that it was not even worth of trying to test HX75, if i have the possibility to buy Bedinis, but i wanted to hear for my self Dynavectors, and i send it back.I am now waiting for 10/10 to come here in Europe and to test it with my exellent Korato preamp.
Cellorover, I've spoken with John many times over the nearly 20 years I've owned his amps. I had been contemplating building a pair of tube amps myself, but after we talked at length about this new (old) project, I said let's go for it. They should be here next week, I'll check back with some impressions compared to the 802. BTW, Gary said he was putting some *new* photos of the KT-88 monoblocks up on their site this weekend.