Tired wiating - good Bryston/what else to get?

I am really tired to wait for a good occasion for a nice Bryston amp..
I was looking for a used 4B or an almost new 2B LP amp..
But everytime i look for some, none show or the deals go off :(

SO i need to know what else could i get that gives a lot of bang for the bucks!!

What i am looking for: crisp, details clear...
an amplifier that doesn't alter the sound but simply amplifies it ( as amplifier suggests :p )

Wich model/brand should i be looking for ?
I really have a dig for Canadian products ( home sweet home ) but i am open to any sugestion!
Please take into account that my budget is reallly low now unfortunatly :(

here is my current setup :

Digital sources ->
Waveterminal 192 ( 24bit 192KHZ dac that rux )->
????missing link amplifier ????? ->
Mirage OM-9 speakers + ( soon )Mirage BPS 150i sub

jinmtvt
Similar to, but better than Bryston, and still Canadian after all these years: Sim Audio. Classe also fits your description. A used Moon I-5 is cheap, lovely, and killer good. If you don't need the line stage, look for a used Celeste 4150, which are cheap as dirt and will make those OM-9's blast off.
Odyssey Stratos (www.odysseyaudio.com) can be had for about $800-900 used, one of the best I've heard of the many I've tried in the sub ~$1k and under range, actually sounding similar to John Curl's $6,000 monoblocks in many ways, and I imagine the $2K Odyssey monos would be extreamly similar...but at 1/3 the price. Go to audioreview.com and see the reviews on the odyssey amp, I believe it is the most and the highest reviewed product on the net.
Look for a Bryston B-60. There are always some for sale. That would give you the same amp as the 2B-LP now, plus a nice pre amp that you could bi amp into a 3B or 4B later on , when you find one in your price range. I just picked up a mint .5B and 3B. There out
there-keep looking.