What is the sweetest sounding tube amp.

What is the sweetest sounding tube amp $2000 to $3000 range or what is the sweetest sounding tubes I like sweet luscious sound I have a RM9 tube amp now with EL34,S now. I can use KT88,S but i was told 34,s are sweeter.I have demoed a 300b amp by golden tube audio wich was better but i want more. The input tubes on my RM9 were 6dj8.s I swtched to sovetec witched helped alot but i need a sweeter sound
hemihorn
There's a Korneff 45 amp on the classifieds right now that would kick butt on those Edgarhorns. And it's in your price range too. If that ain't sweet enough for you, then I can't think of anything that would do it. Maybe a Wavelength 45 or a FI 2A3. Or maybe even a 300B, if you want a little more oooomph in the bottom end.
Take a listen to the Antique Sound Labs 1006 845 based SET, 22 watts. I'm using them in my office rig.
WArmest sweetest sound is Audiomat Arpege with Electroharmonix EL 34 and Mullard 12 AX 7 IMHO. $1200 or so used.
The above suggestions are good.

If you are happy with your amp and don't want to spend a lot of money, Hemihorn, try JJ KT88 output tubes. They are sweeter than EL34 tubes, and you will pick up some other positive side effects. Power will increase 20 - 40%, both frequency extensions will be much more extended, but the bass will be night and day different.

However, if you find the KT88 to still not be up to your liking, it is probably due to the design of Modjeski. His priorities may be different than yours. While a great designer, different people have different tastes.

If you are not driving a VERY efficient speaker, I would second the Quicksilver recommendation. Use the JJ KT88 tubes that you will have already purchased. While I like the Cary V12, I am not a fan of the Rocket 88. That's just me.
The concert hall and its sweet sounds. My Dynaco 70 " a la Joe Curcio" as never been outsweet with all the much more expensive amps (15) that came my way afterwards. Tesla EL 34 as probably much to do do about it. It finally took the Cary LX 20 SE monoblocks using the 300 BLXS from KR Enterprise to serve me on a single platter the whole package. An Audiogon member rescently told me that he kept the LX 20 over the 2a3 and regulard 300b from Cary based on the sweetness factor. There you have it!.....(excuse my french).