Bruce Moore Tube Amps

Does anyone have direct experience with Bruce Moore amplifiers? I'm thinking about purchasing a "Dual Mono 70" to replace an ARC VT100 Mark 2 that I own. I'd appreciate any feedback about the amp in general, or a comparison between the two. Thanks.
peter_s
Smerkle, I noticed that the Dual 70 uses four 6922s and four KT88s, how does the amp sound with it's stock tubes and what if any NOS tubes have you tried with it?
Gunbei. Bruce Moore sells direct through RB Audio in California. Bob Bergner, who is RB Audio, is a heck of a good guy, and you would enjoy talking with him about Bruce's products. I believe that Bob has a demo plan where he will ship you an amp to demo in your home. Bruce Moore is legendary and has designed such products as the MFA line with Scott Frankland,including the legendary Luminescence preamp, the original Audible Illusions preamps, Precision Fidelity, and Paragon. He has only gotten better as he went along. Hard to beat his stuff.
Thanks for the info Twl, I managed to find RB Audio through the search engines. I was really impressed by what I read at Home Theater & Hi Fi about the Dual 70 and Companion IIc, especially in regards to the midrange reproduction.

I've been very happy the last year with my Blue Circle BC21 and BC22, but I've always wondered how much better "better" sounds. I'm afraid if I audition something from Bob it'll never go back. Man, I'll never get out of debt.
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your interest in the products!!!

To answer the questions:

Bruce has been building this new line of tube preamps and amps since 1992, but most of the equipment has been sold over seas for the last several years. After filling an overseas order, any extra units that were built were sold by a few select dealers. Since the slow down in over seas sales in the last 2 years, I do sell as a dealer and distribute to other dealer.

I do have a demo program for customers and dealers for evaluation. FYI products can be seen on the web site: www.rbaudio.com

Any questions e mail [email protected] or call 925-918-3714.

Questions on using different tubes in these preamps and amps please contact me for details!

Sincerely.

Bob Bergner