Zoethecus amp stand

Anyone knows the price and how it stack up to other amp stands? Thanks in advance.
hasse
Hasse,

You've asked a question quite akin to what does a Cheverolet cost and how does it stack up against other cars?

Bill E.
If I could afford one I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. IMO it's one of the nicer stands out there. They usually recommended that you custom order the stand to suit your needs, as the shelves are not ajustable. I know they use the highest quality wood and craftsmanship plus there is some kind of slab under the shelf that helps with vibration. Check out there web-site. At $2000.00 a pop I think you'd be very happy with this rack, though I myself have never owned one.
Since you do not state the size you need i will give you some general prices.

Amp stands $615 - $640 and they come standard with the Z slab which is what makes these stands sonically magic.

Double amp stands $1200 - $1249

Racks from 2 shelf to 6 shelf $569 - $1682 this does not include shelves they range from $34 a shelf just MDF 1" thick, Z pod $140 a shelf, and the Z slab $200 a shelf.

Needless to say for source components you want the Z slabs.

These racks are gorgeous and come with huge cones but what makes them sparkle are the Z slabs a nine layer shelf that really eliminates resonance. When I first got my Zoethecus racks and shelves in the showroom my good friend Caelin Gabriel from Shunyata Research felt that they improved my system more than anything that I had ever done.

He of course had never gone through all the steps of setting up my system. But I will say that they did more than anything that I had ever done other than adding a line conditioner and great powercords. They improved the sound in every single aspect and no other rack that I had ever used had the same effect.

Hope this helps. Great quality racks make a huge difference after all it is resonance control and the great looks make the wife happy.