Does anyone still miss the old Audiogon format?

I don't know about other Audiogoners but I'm still missing the old Audiogon format. It has a few shortcomings but they can be addressed and fixed to work just fine within the old format. What I miss the most is the "human side" of the old format vs. the new one which I found so "cold" and "impersonal".
audiomax
I know I am in the minority, but I am OK with the new site. I like the new capabilities that have been added, like being able to sort the results of a search and being able to search by distance from my zip code. I also like having the seller's location displayed on the main screen. I am hoping they will add some other features, including multi-level search and being able to search the New Today listings.

My guess (and it is just a guess) is that if there is any drop off in traffic (and I think Audiogon will tell you there is no drop-off) that drop was from recreational browsers, not from people looking to buy. Personally, I have no problem finding what I am looking for with the new system.

It looks like there is a lot of equipment going up for sale every day. It would be interesting to know if overall sales are up or down, although the economy probably has more effect on that than the site. If people are buying somewhere else, it would be nice to know where. I really have not seen any other site suddenly springing forth with massive numbers of offerings.
I don't like to logon separately for forums and for ads. Why not just one logon for all and done deal like good old days?
New site needs work work work to get it workin' right. It's been quite a while so all bugs and bunnies should've been fixed or not to show up the mess to the public at all before it's properly tested.
Design ideas and new features are good, the development crew probably needs more school and training(bunch of amateurs).
In previous audiogon you wouldn't be able to argue or discuss about Gon's functionality because modarators will filter it out as 'unrelated to hobby' stuff. Current gon doesn't seem to filter or moderate anything I guess.
To me both of the versions current and previous created by ammateur development crews to the level of junior-high school graduates at it's best.
Well as a member since the mid-1990s, I can easily say that the "old" format was a lot more user friendly. And there were no "Comissions" on sales either. And the "transition" period was painful and made use of the site difficult at best.
Yes, the buying and selling column is so much better and user friendly than the new one!