Room treatments - GIK Vs Acoustimac

Folks,
I would like to hear from you, opinions on treatments available from GIK and Acoustimac. I am leaning towards GIK, cause I have read nothing but very good user reviews on them. And in one such review I came across Acoustimac panels. Researched them and found that they make acoustic panels using the same material that GIK uses, but at much lesser price points. They also give you the option of buying 1 panel at a time. They are the only ones that have some eco-panels, albeit at a slightly higher price point.
128x128milpai
That is something I would be wary of, Hornguys.
I went ahead with GIK and have 2 tri-traps, 2 monster bass and 2 244 panels. Doing some listening and fine tuning the speaker positions before making sure I need or do not ned more panels.
The only reason I'm leaning to Acoustimac is that I have some really weird custom sizes that I need and Acoustimac doesn't upcharge for that. GIK charges an additional fee for each panel that needs a custom size.
The only reason I'm leaning to Acoustimac is that I have some really weird custom sizes that I need and Acoustimac doesn't upcharge for that. GIK charges an additional fee for each panel that needs a custom size.
Anyone have GIK Monster traps on the rear wall behind the listening position? , I'm about 6ft away and I have one on order !
Milpai

Please no on GIK
and triple no on Acoustimac - panels.

GIK large and bulky costly not so hot on acoustic waves
control...

Acoustimac NO NO NO ... heavy dirty-crumbly costly
and poor aucoustics.
We are very sorry we used these items.
Heavy to hold and tend to flake or crumble during
installation.

IN our Opinion
- - -

For home use please try out: foam products like;

http://www.acousticsfirst.com/sound-absorbers.htm

http://www.acousticsfirst.com/
acoustical-foam-cloudscape-ceiling-tiles.htm

The CLOUD foam tiles - neat as you will see...

Very pretty, easy to use, light weight, stylish
easy to control sound problems.

[we have NO interest in this company, except to their
products use in our audio projects.]

Let us know what you did...