Room treatments - GIK Vs Acoustimac

Folks,
I would like to hear from you, opinions on treatments available from GIK and Acoustimac. I am leaning towards GIK, cause I have read nothing but very good user reviews on them. And in one such review I came across Acoustimac panels. Researched them and found that they make acoustic panels using the same material that GIK uses, but at much lesser price points. They also give you the option of buying 1 panel at a time. They are the only ones that have some eco-panels, albeit at a slightly higher price point.
128x128milpai
My only probelem with Acoustimac was that their quoted ship dare was not met, then not met the next day after I called and was promised it would go out, then not met for two more days.

Guess I am old fashioned. Do what you say, and do what your say you will do.

A notification to that effect would have gone a long way.

This was a tiny order, but who knows if I might have followed with a big one.

I did not ask for an industry discount nor identify myself as an industry person.

I liked the product, but the astonishingly poor customer service will most likely prevent me from doing business with them again.
That is something I would be wary of, Hornguys.
I went ahead with GIK and have 2 tri-traps, 2 monster bass and 2 244 panels. Doing some listening and fine tuning the speaker positions before making sure I need or do not ned more panels.
The only reason I'm leaning to Acoustimac is that I have some really weird custom sizes that I need and Acoustimac doesn't upcharge for that. GIK charges an additional fee for each panel that needs a custom size.
The only reason I'm leaning to Acoustimac is that I have some really weird custom sizes that I need and Acoustimac doesn't upcharge for that. GIK charges an additional fee for each panel that needs a custom size.
Anyone have GIK Monster traps on the rear wall behind the listening position? , I'm about 6ft away and I have one on order !