Room treatments - GIK Vs Acoustimac

Folks,
I would like to hear from you, opinions on treatments available from GIK and Acoustimac. I am leaning towards GIK, cause I have read nothing but very good user reviews on them. And in one such review I came across Acoustimac panels. Researched them and found that they make acoustic panels using the same material that GIK uses, but at much lesser price points. They also give you the option of buying 1 panel at a time. They are the only ones that have some eco-panels, albeit at a slightly higher price point.
128x128milpai
I did alot of research before I bought my panels. I was going to buy from GIK until I saw the back of their panels. They didn't/don't trim the fabric and they just looked cheaper. Granted it's on the back, but I thought maybe the overall construction might not be as good as others. Just my feelings though.

I bought mine from Acoustimac and couldn't be happier. Acoustimac also had many more color options for the same price. Also, as you stated, you can buy one at a time if needed. I have bought about a dozen. Very happy and highly recommended and great people to work with.

IMHO, either would work well and I've read good things about GIK. I choose Acoustimac.
Mofimadness,
Thank you for letting me know about the back of panel description. I will look into it. But what about the effectiveness of Acoustimac compared to GIK? Did you get a chance to compare them?
My concern is that there are not too many users of Acoustimac, unlike GIK which has tons of user reviews.
I did not compare the two. IMHO, acoustic panel treatments like these are pretty much the same. They don't make a "sound", so it would be pretty hard to tell any differnce. They are made with, more or less, the same materials.

I just liked the build quality, choice of colors and the ability to buy one or two, better with the Acoustimacs.

Like I said above, either one will do the job well. If you need the reviews to validate your purchase, buy the GIKs.
GIk uses 8lbs/ft. density material while Acoustimac uses 4lb/ft.and the test results from the lab are better for GIK.Results are posted on their websites.One is good the other better.