PS Audio: Power Plant Premier. How much ....

Anyone have any experience with maxing out a power plant premier? I run two pass labs amps at 300 each and a solid state phono at about 50 for 650 continuous. The fan doesn't turn on but I have to wonder if I would get better dynamics with two. I have gone straight to the wall and the dynamics are sharper, but I miss the blacker background and the detail that comes with it. Don't want to buy another just to find out. thanks
sm2727
Post removed 
When I had my entire system into a PPP, it ran hot with the fan running continuously. After buying a PS Audio Duet into which I plugged my amp., the PPP cooled down, the distortion output dropped and the sound soared.

sm2727 I'm surprised that you are able to run all of that gear into one PPP. With the new PS conditioner gear out, some PPPs should be available at reasonable cost. Perhaps put amps on one PPP and the rest of the system on the other?
SM2727,

I had ran my X250.5 through a V-Ray V2 with excellent results. I now run it through the new Triton with even better results.
I tried running my Pass X350.5 on a Shunyata Hydra 8 and also a Synergistic Powercell 10SE, in both cases the dynamics were not as good as plugging the Amp straigt into a dedicated outlet just for the Amp.
Why would you keep something that does not work very well,or make your system sound worse? The PPP did nothing to correct my A/C power problems where I live. Useless for pure class A power amps that need fair amount of current reserve to drive them. I ended up buying two Purepower 2000 re-generators.For my plasma TV, they removed the grain and the colors are now just amazing.