Orthodynamic headphones, Anyone?

I am ordering the Fostex T50rp at a very ridiculous closed out price. There are so many controversary feebacks regarding the T 50rp since all ears are not created equally. Being a fan of ML for some 10/15 years, I want to see how these cans compare to the Senn HD650 and the AKG 702.

While the Aude'ze LCD2 is my next goal, I am wating for my T50rp patiently. Please throw a newbie some of your feedback.
andrewdoan
I've read the comments of a few folks, including Skylab, who have liked the WA6 LCD-2 combination. The SE version has just a bit more power and I haven't found it lacking in any way, or with any type of music. They are certainly picky headphones as far as which amp to use from what I've read about them - there is a thread on Headfi just about which amp to use with LCD-2s. I've been told that either Sankar or Alex (partners who own Audeze) owns a WA6SE and uses it to show off the LCD2's at shows, among other amps. Don't quote me on that, but look into it if it interests you.
Jax2...thanks again for the follow up. Will look up the thread on Headfi. Enjoy the new cans. Apologies to the OP...I hope I did not derail the thread with my questions. Back to the regular programming on the Fostex T50.
For under $60.00, my firts half hours impression that the T20rp is one freaking amazing cans for Blues and Soft Jazz.

The mid is amazing while I have to boost the treble up a few DBs. Bass in classic rocks is a bit bloating. It's indeed a left and right kind of sounds.

Well, I am kind of like it: smooth and not one bit of harsh sound. I am sure after so many more hours, the T 20rp will be up there with the high price cans.

My T 50rp is on the way and I probably do some mods to dampen the bass.

Get some change to play around, I recommend these cans.