Cleaning out my closet

I am currently in the process of cleaning out my closet (aka "the stereo graveayrd"). I have a pair of blown ADS L-990s that I'm taking in to have repaired, as soon as I get my JBL Pro IIIs back from being refoamed. I have a pair of NHT 1.5 that sound great (I'm still on the fence as to keep them or sell them. As I've mentioned in another thread, I have a Luxman M02 amp that needs to be repaired. I also have the Luxman C02 preamp and the T02 tuner. Both in working order. I have an old Dual CS 505 turntable that still works well. I have an old Soundcraftsmen Equalizer that I don't know what to do with. This is not a sales pitch, I just need to decide if I still want it, want to invest in having some of it fixed, or just give it a decent burial.

What old gear do you have lurking in the closet?
hazard
Lets see. . .Teac and Nakamichi cassette decks, AR tuner, AE Symphonies plus line stage, Melos SHA 1 line stage, Revox A77 RTR tape deck, Carver Silver Seven Monoblocks, a couple of Hafler amps, a Proton tuner, Klipsch speakers, Rectilinear III speakers, Rotel pre-amp/tuner, a few DAC's, I'm probably leaving some items out. I've also given complete systems to each of my son's, and two of the neighbor kids when they went off to college. Lot's of cables, tweeks, tubes, etc. I do rotate some gear in and out of the three systems currently in use in the house, but the stuff I rotate I consider in active use, and not in the graveyard.
Your second in line Hazard.E is first.Put it all on CL and sell it for 10-20-40$,whatever.Dont look back,start over with all things in life especially electronics and things you put in your body.Fresh starts are a good feeling,YMMV,Bob
Nakamichi cassette deck,Sherwood stereo (tube) tuner, Yamaha top of the line (mid seventies) receiver, Kenwood tuner, Sound Dynamics center channel, far, far too many records from the sixties, too many speaker cables,too many used vacuum tubes.
Audiogon needs an under,say $75, junk section like the music section so members can list useful, multiple, small items.
Post removed