Audio Elegance furniture

Does anyone own it? If so, do you like it? I'm looking at the frontier double rack.

Thanks-
128x128jtwrace
Hi Jtwrace

Audio Elegance is first rate, top shelf(no pun intended)audio gear. Fit and finish is remarkable(just saw many examples out at RMAF), I particulary was taken by the wall mounted turntable shelf. Simply stunning. I am very familiar with the owner of this company, and I know him to be a very consciensous individual with real woodworking talent. He cares as much about the cosmetics as he does about the performance of his stands and racks. I will be ordering the wall mounted turntable stand as soon as funds permit. Certainly worth the money in my opinion. You can take it for what it's worth. That's my two cents, you just have to come up with the remaining $1398.98. Hope this helps.

Best,
Jeff Carder
CarderSound
http://CarderSound.com/
I did order and receive my frontier rack. Jeff did a maple with a dark finish. WOW!! Exactly what I wanted and he & Jim (Osage) were great to deal with. They did everything that was promised and everything that you wish everyone in this business would do. Great job! HIGHLY recommended.
Audio Elegance furniture caught my eye at RMAF and immediately I thought, "this is exactly what I'm looking for". When my system expands, I'm selling my old rack and going with A.E. Build quality is top notch!
Devilboy

I saw it there as well. I thought the same exact thing..got home and started the process. He custom made EXACTLY what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.