Autos with stock awsome sound systems; Recomend?

Howdy. My wife & I are due for a new car. While I am happy with the JBL system in my Avalon, my wife is less than enthused with her 96' Lexus. Since we are going to be spending major $, anyone really impressed with their stock system in their cruiser? We are not talking concert levels here, just an impressive system from the showroom floor.
Thanks for any input,
John
jsd52756
Albertporter, I am shocked. I heard the BMW system in a new M5 earlier this year and thought it as TERRIBLE. Maybe the one you heard was significantly different

My 4.4 X5 is not new, I can't afford $70K for a new one. Maybe they changed them in the last couple of years. The system in mine is good, especially with the iPod glove box cord and Video iPod files as Apple Lossless.

I get to choose my favorite driving tunes from the steering wheel. On the way home today I was spinning Adrian Belew "Side One" and "Shiver and Burn" by Azure Ray.
My '06 Acura RL Premium Sound System is pretty decent even if it has the Bose badge. I do prefer it over the TL ELS (Elliot Schiener) system.
Buy the car you like and then improve the sound system if needed. Typically head units are pretty good these days. The weakness is amplification and speakers/sub. Find a good Car Stereo shop and buy some good components and have them put in. Even a little over $1K for amps speakers and sub (plus installation parts and labor $) will crush 99/100 factory offerings.

ET
I would prefer the sound of a Ferrari engine on song rather than any car stereo. All those valves bouncing up and down making a noise akin to a group of skeletons having an orgy in a biscuit tin. Music to my ears.