Zu Omen Def's, Tekton Pendragon SEAS, or Omega's?

After a ton of research, I've, more or less come down to these as my best speaker options. I am looking for big sound, even in my limited space. My room is 10x10, with a built in shelf, in front of which the speakers must be positioned. Listening distance is 5.5 feet, and the speakers must fit into an equidistant footprint 5 feet apart forming a triangle with the listing spot.

That hasn't presented issues with some larger speakers, as I've borrowed both a friends Harbeth 40.1's, and another friends Gallo 3.5's which both worked very well. However, both are too inefficient to work with the amplifier solution I want, and the Harbeth's are far, far beyond what my budget can handle.

I've communicated extensively to both Sean from Zu, and Louis from Omega/Hoyt-Bedford, each of who are simply great and incredibly helpful people who truly care about audio and music. Both have a number of speakers that they say will work exceptionally well in my listening space, and with the medium powered class of SET amps that I plan to use them with (12-16wpc)

I've also read many, many remarkable personal accounts and reviews of the Tekton Pendragon (clearly too big for my situation) and, much more recently the Pendragon SEAS/SE, which was designed for smaller rooms. I've not yet spoken to Eric at Tekton, but understand they are swamped with orders. I'm also a little concerned that people who have commented on the smaller Pendragons are using big power amps to run them, so perhaps they will not match up effectively, as I would have expected, for my intended SET amplifiers limits. They appear to be a spectacular value otherwise, so that would be disappointing if true.

I would greatly appreciate any commentary from those of you who have heard at least two of these speakers and can compare them. I have not had the opportunity to listen to any of them, and while they all offer an in-home audition period, it's still a great leap of faith to actually make the move and place an order for one of them.
nightfall
Also, 16 watts is hardly anything. So, I would not only go with an efficient speaker, but something with some surface area, say 10" woofers (maybe two). I used to own a pair of Zu Essence speakers. They had 10" woofers. Granted, my room is 15' wide and 25' deep with an open kitchen behind it, but the Zus did not have any bass worth bragging about believe me. I drove them with a 30 watt tube amp and, believe it or not, a pair of 300 watt digital amps! Still, very anemic bass. So I would think the Pendragons with their dual 10" drivers would suit you better.
Look under my virtual system review of Zu Speakers, Almarro 318B Tube Amp, and Linn Basik Turntable for system setup hints.
I have had my Omen Def's for a year and half now and love them. Unfortunately, I have to downsize and I just put them in the classified section.

They have served me well and the clean sound at high outputs is just quite surreal. I've always upgraded speakers trying to find that perfect sound for me and I can't recall how many speakers I've went thru over the last 30 years. The Omen Def's were the first speaker that stopped my upgraditis.

Also, I want to thank the members here that led me in the right direction...

Dana