Zu def 4 are they the best speaker made?

I have been a Zu fan for a long time starting with the presence and moving to Definition 3 then to Definition 4.

In my opinion if you like Americana, Rock music
Blues or Bluegrass, then these speakers with the right electronics and room, I really feel like the room matters as much as components.

these speakers lack nothing in my opinion you have great soundstage as well as intimacy and realistic bass.

i have tried a lot of different amps and preamps
But for me as Cobra from this site.  suggested a good 845 amp is a match made in audio heaven!

I'm using a Jhango passive and my 845 is a Larry Moore Monaco with some upgraded parts

Lampizator Dac and transport thru a MacBook Pro with Tidal and it’s simply amazing!!

for vinyl I have a modded table from George Merrill of Memphis Tn, great guy by the way.

and my phono pre is Heed quasar , nothing crazy expensive and I would put it up against anything I have had the pleasure to listen to.

my point is Zu makes a fantastic speaker on top of amazing customer service. But with the right gear they can sound as good as it gets.

i know that’s a bold statement but these speakers are so immediate and life like without any limitations that I can hear but it’s just my opinion.

Check them out for yourself, you may feel the same way.

52tiger
I'm sticking with "luck" as it seems more interesting. And to respond to his response, I use 3 way Klipsch Heresy IIIs crossing at 850 and 5000hz with 2 dissimilar REL subs (a 10' front firing and a an 8" down firing) so there is no luck of mid bass. 
Sorry, i mean Lack of midbass. , in the speakers based om wide band
driver . @wolf_garcia  for 3 way Klipsch Heresy i assume you 
have enough midbass (Luck)

Interestingly (at least to me) one of the characteristics of the Heresy III is that although it doesn't do deep bass (they just bail at 58hz or so), when I turn the subs off to hear the bass they do manage to produce they have an extremely coherent and clear tone...great mid bass actually...but the subs fill in that last bit of room warming deep bass.
One thing that cracks me up with this thread is that people are judging Zu's sound based on what they hear at shows.  Zu doesn't play the same 10, "audiophile" tracks that you hear in EVERY ROOM AT EVERY SHOW.  They play real music that they and younger audiophiles want to hear and they hardly ever play the same track twice.  I've had the pleasure of hanging out in their room (no I'm not a, "paid fanboy") and watched 70+ year old men hobble out of their room shaking their heads.  So what?  The industry shouldn't be catering too the old guys with all the money and a handful of years to live.  That is why the industry is dying.  Companies should be catering to younger people who still have their hearing with a dream of owning amazing sounding speakers.  I'm young, my wife is young, we still have our hearing and we visit every single room at every show we go to.  We visited every room at RMAF before we easily and without hesitation settled on Zu speakers.  Why did we go with Zu?  Because you can sit in front of them all day and not get listening fatigue.  Because you can run them all day every day.  Because you can have a serious listening session with aesthetically beautiful speakers, an amazing sound stage, clear musical bass, crystal clear and unoffensive highs, and a beautiful midrange. 
Personally, I think the thing that pisses, "audiophiles" off about Zu is their anti audiophile image.  You can't take young, charismatic, and edgy people in your stuffy industry.  But hey, I'm just a lazy, entitled millennial, so what do i know.