Zu def 4 are they the best speaker made?

I have been a Zu fan for a long time starting with the presence and moving to Definition 3 then to Definition 4.

In my opinion if you like Americana, Rock music
Blues or Bluegrass, then these speakers with the right electronics and room, I really feel like the room matters as much as components.

these speakers lack nothing in my opinion you have great soundstage as well as intimacy and realistic bass.

i have tried a lot of different amps and preamps
But for me as Cobra from this site.  suggested a good 845 amp is a match made in audio heaven!

I'm using a Jhango passive and my 845 is a Larry Moore Monaco with some upgraded parts

Lampizator Dac and transport thru a MacBook Pro with Tidal and it’s simply amazing!!

for vinyl I have a modded table from George Merrill of Memphis Tn, great guy by the way.

and my phono pre is Heed quasar , nothing crazy expensive and I would put it up against anything I have had the pleasure to listen to.

my point is Zu makes a fantastic speaker on top of amazing customer service. But with the right gear they can sound as good as it gets.

i know that’s a bold statement but these speakers are so immediate and life like without any limitations that I can hear but it’s just my opinion.

Check them out for yourself, you may feel the same way.

52tiger
Mlsstl,  I'm a prog rock fan as well as Zu acolyte, so you're mentioning all the BEST things.
The BEST genre, thru the BEST spkrs, sounds the BEST ever.
Now, are we done? LOL
 I  was going  to  explain the anatomy  Zu  Definishion speakers and main
difference from convenience 3 way Hi end speakers,  but some
audiophile dont like long post and  technical explanation . 
To say shortly , Zu Def get luck midbass .  How is affect to sound , is less body full.. less piano low registred, less punch  to compare . 
@wolf_garcia
yes luck midbass is issue, coudn  fixed by add active woofer module
because is cover 20-150hz, and  you can see  gap (if you use any measurement system)  up to 700Hz,   good designed 3 way conventional
speakers is free from this problem , using crosspoint 500-700hz, and
balanced . To avoid this issue  in  high sensitivity LS
based on wide range driver like Zu 10"   i see only one way  to add additional midbass driver to fill this gap , and make is active ( loaded
on separate amp and active crossover) i know is complicated , but
it was made it in  my  Bache audio-002 http://bacheaudio.com/bache-audio-002ab-loudspeakers-v2-stereotimes-com/