Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

Prima Mk 2 and the Fusion IC. Power cords will be the next pashas. Have come good ones now but at some point my OCD will drive me to buy them.

I have been making some power/diy cables for source and i have to say it is probably been more crucial component than i realized.Vh audio flavor 1/furutech fi-15 plus has really been a nice upgrade.Next will be the furutech fp tcs 21 with furutech fi-11's will be next.Power will be after these have run in.ugh!

Nice. VH Audio is a great site and Chris is a great guy to work with.  I have made all four flavors of his DIY recipes and they perform very well. He has some really nice wire to have fun with.  Time to explore some of these highly regarded cables as well.

It is as if i should have done in reverse upgrade...Source power,ect- 1st...interconnects- 2nd...speakers cables- 3rd.Its like im starting to really hear my zavfino primas sc and jumpers with some clarity...fwiw.