Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

I'm not a fan of the locking bananas pictured on their site. Might be interested in trying Zavfino speaker cables. Anyone know if you can pick different bananas? I've seen some photos with a nonlocking banana.

@ abd1

Send Raymond an email requesting a custom build with BFA bananas or spades.

Wig

@abd1 The standard bananas are BFA , not locking. You have to specifically order locking bananas. I know very well, I have ordered and own their speaker cables with BFA bananas