Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname
@thyname, thanks for the advice. I understand how hard it is to compare cables across different components and differing time periods.

Just received the Arcadia interconnects. I’m shocked at the build quality for this price. Not just the construction, but the packaging is also top notch. 
I received three power chords yesterday.  The packaging is 100%, the same as my speaker cables.  The first few hours of break in was as  expected.  Grainy and rough in the upper frequencies.  With just minimal hours on them, they are starting to settle in.  I am expecting them to sound excellent with a couple of hundred hours on them and will report back.  The build quality is some of the best I have seen.
Awesome. I have been saying for years now it is all about the power chords. Here are my 5 favorite power chords: https://youtu.be/WhuECisPPTQ?t=14