Zavfino OCC SILVER DART 1.5 power cable

Hi .

i am looking at  Zavfino OCC SILVER DART 1.5 power cable. The specs look great but I have no experience with this brand .

Has anyone tried this cable and what are your impressions ?  With which (perhaps more expensive competition) can it be compared ?

Thanks.

ortodox
Post removed 

Jason, perhaps your equipment is unable to discern auxillary equipment performance?

Can you share what you are using?

BTW, you have 0 discussions started, just continuous criticisms on other posted discussions. Do you think these forums are a problem for you?

ozzy

@jasonbourne52 You are a condescending internet troll, and you get you a grim satisfaction from belittling others online. It's obvious that you desparately want everyone to be aware of your opinion, and clearly you don't have the humility to allow other people to be free to think and speak for themselves. Even though you think you are superior and everyone else is always wrong, can you at least find enough decency to stop pissing on every discussion like a dog marking its territory?

@cleeds + 4   @ozzy +1

@jasonbourne52 just move on down the road to wherever you came from.

OP Zavfino makes great products!! All through my system 

This is an audio group where users discuss matters related to audio. Users here should be free to ask questions without being called "delusional," which is a form of mental illness.

@cleeds Very well said. I think @jasonbourne52 is an ASR plant who continually poisons the free exchange of ideas and honest opinions on this site that promotes exploring new options if nothing else. He’s for nothing more than shutting that down. Sad little person IMHO.

BTW, this Zavfino PC looks to be very thoughtfully designed and I’ve no doubt sounds great.  I’d just like to mention another PC that is mostly 5N silver and has been found by other members here to offer a lot of performance per $.  I’ve got several cables from them and have never been disappointed, and it’s the only silver PC I know of offered anywhere near its price and is half the cost of this Zavfino cable.  Not saying in any way it’s better, but just another option that may be worth a look.  
https://www.lavricables.com/cables/grand-30-core-silver-mains-eu-us-power-cable/