your wardrobe in 1972, any hip huggers?

ever remember your wardrobe in the 70s,my wife pulled out some old photo albums last night & we laughed & laughed,in one particular pic i had on blue crushed velvet platform shoes & matching blue slick slacks & disco shirt that was so tight it made me itch just looking at it,dont forget the hair all the way down to my big white belt,what a cool guy i was(haha)tell the truth,what was your coolest outfit in the 70s & dont forget the medallions.
128x128bigjoe

Showing 1 response by slipknot1

I was in the class '74 myself. My wardrobe: Levi straight leg cords, Timberland boots, flannel or corduroy shirts, cowboy hat, long hair in a pony tail. I was listening to Grateful Dead, New Riders, Allmans, Marshall Tucker Band, Charlie Daniels Band. I grew up in ski country of WNY and my buds and I all had this "hip cowboy" affectation workin'. I altered my wardrobe slightly when I went to the big city for college (Boston). Added LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoes and lost the cowboy hat.

To this day, when I'm not at work, I'm wearing the same outfit, except for the Timberlands and the cowboy hat. I'm wearing a baseball hat to cover the growing bald spot ;)
Still listening to that music though.