Your Top Five Blues LPs, SQ-wise...

Wondering what the general consensus would be here.  What five Blues LPs would you pick to showcase your sound system’s strengths to another Blues lover?  Not so much interested in “historically important” discs here as much as Blues on vinyl that just sounds fantastic enough to prompt one to wear out an expensive cartridge/stylus on...
Thanks in advance.  Just getting into the genre myself via the various streaming radio feeds and never seem to catch the names of artists/titles so I don’t have a list of my own, but I’m drawn to great Blues guitar sounds and unforgettable lyrics which let the listener know, unmistakably, that the singer has, “walked the walk”...
lg1
@moofoo, thanks for bringing up Acoustic Sounds, what a great label, believe I have all their d2d recordings including a Pinetop Perkins recorded at 45 rpm but that Greenleaf recording is great.
@tooblue - you are most welcome. Two other blues rock lps that are recorded great - full, organic, live in the studio sound - are Robin Trower’s “where are you going to” and “closer to the day”. After all these years the man still gets a ton of soul outta’ the pentatonic scale. Really good stuff, on vinyl of course.
In addition to Muddy Waters' "Folk Singer" mentioned by a number of folks, I'd recommend Buddy Guy and Junior Wells "Alone and Acoustic."  
Happy Listening.