Your Perfect Office System?

If you wanted good background music with a bit of dynamic for a wide range of music styles, what would be your perfect ofice system: amp/receiver, cd player, FM tuner, speakers?
budrew

Showing 1 response by chaskelljr2001

Budrew:

I have the unfortunate situation of working for an employer, so a home office for me is out right now. But that doesn't mean that I cannot enjoy my music with fine sound when I am in fact working. It's just when you are working in an office with about 30 other people, and you you have to sit in an individual cubicle, it makes it rather difficult for me to set up and enjoy VERY FINE music without receiving some kind of objection from your co-workers, not to mention getting chastised by your boss. So, in order to satisfy my fetish for fine sound, and keep my boss and my co-workers happy at the same time, I listen to to music at work on the following system:

Office/Portable System:

Headphones: Sennheiser HD-580 (the same ones used with my home rigs).
Amplifier: HeadRoom Total AirHead (the "9 Volt" version).
CD Player: Sony CD Walkman D-EJ815.
Cable: Straight Wire Short Portable Cable.

And a hot, beautiful and busty secretary to share my lunches with when I am not listening to music (DEFINITELY........ MUSIC TO THEE EYES, IF NOT THE EARS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!).

Home System

Look in "Virtual Systems" and look for the entry "Small Room/High Resolution Audio System".

In addition to my home audio system, add a Dell Dimmension XPS T650R Pentium III Personal Computer with 256 MB SDRAM, 60 GB HD, 32 MB Video Card, SoundBlaster "MP3 Live" Sound Card, DVD-ROM Drive, CD-RW Drive, Boston Acoustics Speaker System with Subwoofer, and a Dell 15" Flat Screen Monitor (and my PC is used for music too. I tend to use it when I want something that sounds better than my JVC XL-M509TN CD Player/Changer, but I don't feel like turning on big system. I also have a bunch of MP3 files loaded on my hard drive).

Home Office???? Who needs a friggin' Home Office (just kidding to those of you who are lucky to have one. I just wished that I have one myself. Maybe one day perhaps???)????

--Charles--