Your most indispensable "tweak"?

Trying to narrow my possibilities down... 
redwoodaudio
fuzztone recommends Nano Diamant contact oil and I have pondered on the use of this product. - In fact I have ordered some .
As an alternative what about Gallium ? Readily available as a liquid metal thermal paste primarily used for the interface between a CPU and the heatsink in PC's.
Gallium's electrical resistivity is considerably higher than carbon in the form of graphite ,silver or copper but it is a hell of a lot better than air.
Has any member explored this liquid metal?
Always buy the best quality recordings and performances. Most musicians have their ups and downs.  

Using Amazon reviews, I sort newer artists chronologically from first release to last. I read customer ratings, listen to top examples to see if agree, and choose their top rated recording as a first buy. This method rarely disappoints.  

I’m another DeOxit Gold happy customer. Reapply about every 6 months to all component and speaker connections while securely reseating cables.

Mogami Gold studio analog and digital cables are very reasonably priced and won the Best Cable Tweak Award in my music system.     

This is really easy. I got a bigger improvement by paying an electrician to run a direct line from the breaker box to my listening room (including installing premium PS Audio outlets) than from any other change I've ever made in 40 years of high-end audio.

It cost me $1,200, and the improvement was jaw-dropping. Cleaner, clearer, vast improvement in air and space, tighter bass -- everything you want. The gain was WAY bigger than any other single change I've ever made, and many of those changes cost big multiples of that $1,200.

In many homes, the cost would be even less. It required a complicated run in my house.

If you own your house, just do it!

Steve