Your last speaker?

Curious did anyone stop looking?
Obviously synergy is paramount therefore what components took your system THERE?
pedrillo
bought nestorovic speaker and never left my listening room. It was my second speaker set after my first speaker the Apogee Stage..
continue to enjoy it..
my preamps though has changed quite a few times..
Bought my Totem Hawks 3 years ago. Considering my small room size and the quality of sound I am experiencing, I have stopped looking for speakers.
Pairing my Krix Apex 2 spks. w/the Rega Brio 2. Arcam 7SE CDP. Exc. sounding little system. Final sonic tweeks to the system were to go bare wire terminations from amp to spk. (Previously had amp-end banana connections on my Kimber 8VS.) Also, replacing the stock RCA plugs on my entry-level Project TT w/some Neutrik plugs. I could not believe the huge improvement this made! I'll always keep looking but I'm very satisfied so far....Bill
Back in 2003, Rosemary and I decided to set out on a quest for our “definitive” speakers. In 2005 we had found them in the guise of the Tidal Contrivas. I continue to assert these are the last ones. Only ... meanwhile there is a new standard version of the Contriva (2 ceramic bass drivers) ... and then there is the Contriva Diacera version (diamond tweeter) ... so the Contriva could just be “sort of” the last speaker ;^).

As to your question for synergy. I bought my amp/preamp combo with a clear understanding they had to serve the Contrivas as best as they could, so that may mean definitive gear as well (“sort of”, I’d like to get a Tidal Impact for the Tidal Intra, sometime).

With all these final bits, luckily I can still play with the second system.