Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Last night, Nov. 2, 2018 - Elton John, Schottenstein Center - Columbus, OH. A surprise gift for my wife. Was a magical evening......
Richard Shindel, folk artist last Thursday at the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley, CA.I just purchased a ticket to see Mark Knopfler next Sept. at Berkeley's Greek theater. 

Last night had the pleasure of seeing the Doobie Brothers at the Palace Theatre in Greensburg PA. The boys still got the musical goods...and then some!!!
The Alarm - Ludlow Garage - Cincinnati, OH - 11/8/2018

Awesome show. If you like the Alarm, go see this tour. Yes, it's really only Mike Peters and 3 newer members. But, it is in support of their new album and they play ALL of the great old songs from The Alarm.

The Ludlow Garage is a tiny venue, seating 300. Mike and company had the place rockin'. It was Awesome! I've been a huge fan of The Alarm for 30+ years, but had never seen them live. It was WAY better than I was expecting....

Richard Thompson Electric Trio 11/10/18 Keswick Theater/PA.  The best of a half dozen Thompson concerts I've seen over the years.