Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
moe. 
Saw them at a venue in Indiana last night. What a show! They are truly a GREAT jam band. Played for 3.5 hours with one 30 minute break. 
+1 on moe. I saw them a couple of weeks ago, what a great live band! I learned later that the bass player recently had cancer treatment, which makes the 3.5 hour show that they played even more impressive.

I went to Dead and Company the next day. I really enjoyed that show too.

I also saw Robert Plant and Neil Young at the Arroyo Seco festival last month, in the pit up close to the stage. I especially enjoyed Neil Young's nearly 20 minute versions of Like an Inca and Cortez the Killer.

Next up is Drive by Truckers and Tedeschi Trucks at Red Rocks.

What a great lineup of bands you've recently seen. I saw Neil in the 80's and enjoyed that a lot. Been a dead head since 82. Was privileged to see them live many many times. At some point I'll probably see dead & company. How does John do with the band? 
Hi boxer12 -
I really liked Mayer’s guitar playing and singing. My friend who is a longtime Deadhead said Mayer plays "faster" than Jerry, like he is fitting in more notes. I’m more of a novice Dead fan than you or my friend, but in my opinion John can really jam and improvise.

Here’s a high quality Nugs clip of Hell in a Bucket from the concert I attended (you have to fast forward for 8:37 minutes to get to the beginning of the song; and then John begins to jam around 15:30): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZJY71fWHM4