Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Brian Wilson [Pet Sounds] last evening. What can you say...it was a fantastic show by Brian and Co. that really rocked the house with a superb cast of musicans.
Almost went to recent BW PS show in Baltimore.  My loss.   From a video I saw posted must have been a lovely evening.
I saw Culture Club with the LA Symphony Orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl last night.  Boy George has long been a favorite singer of mine but he was merely good enough (rather than impressive) last night.  It may be what he's always sounded like outside of the studio or time may have taken its toll on his voice (or maybe some of each), but the singing didn't carry the show the way I expected.  OTOH, one fun, familiar, bouncy hit after another made for an enjoyable evening.  George has surprising charisma and a great sense of humor regarding his public image (and a lot of their stuff, too).  

The LASO is always a great time as well, and they did a short "pops" (Pomp and Circumstance, et al) set before CC.  In all, it was great good fun.
It's been a GREAT year of concerts for me. Since the beginning of the year I've seen Lucinda Williams, Springsteen, Shovels and Rope, Zac Brown Band, Shawn Colvin and Steve Earl, and Lucinda Williams again last Tuesday night. All were within the first 4 rows - center except Springsteen and Zac Brown.

I loved all of these shows, but the standouts were Shovels and Rope and the most recent Lucinda WIlliams show with her excellent backing band - Buick 6. These two show were ROCKIN' in small, intimate theaters.

The hits keep coming with Elvis Costello at the Ryman Theater on Oct. 17 and Nick Lowe in a tiny 400 seat theater on Oct. 19. Can't wait......
The Mystix last night at One Longfellow Square, Portland, Maine. I think it holds about 200 listeners. Singer/guitars/leader Jo Lily, guitar Bobby Keyes, bass (electric & standup) Jesse Williams, drums Marty Richards, harmonica & organ Annie Raines, fiddle Matt Leavenworth. And from the audience Jug Band James on the washboard and spoons. It was a show I did not want to end. Even the I hate your music wife loved it!