Your Forever Pieces? What and Why?

Pretty sure a number of members have some equipment they have owned forever or intend to where feasible.
Curious as to what, how long so far and why?
128x128uberwaltz
The only "permanents" are my LPs and CDs. My current system meets my needs so well that I can't see selling it. However, if I come into a windfall, I'll probably start wondering how I can "improve" it.
The SOTA Sapphire turntable and Magnepan Unitrac tonearm I purchased in 1983 still work as well as the day I bought them. Given the prices of high quality turntables and tonearms these days; the hassle and risk that would be involved in sending the table in for the upgrades that are available; and my increasing gravitation toward digital sources, I have no plans to replace them in the foreseeable future.

Also, I don’t envision replacing the Stax Lambda Pro headphones I purchased in the mid-1980s. The foam in their earpads which covered the electrostatic elements started to disintegrate a few years ago, and I replaced the earpad/foam assemblies with genuine Stax originals I bought from Audiocubes.com. Some years ago I also replaced the Stax solid state headphone amplifier I had been using for many years with a 1980s tube-based Stax amplifier I purchased used, which was a very nice improvement.

Best regards,
-- Al
Empire 4000 d/iii since 1990
Grado signature since 1996

Roberjerman, How does the Grace tonearm compare to the Lustre tonearm (sound wise)?
Apogee Duetta Signature speakers purchased in 1991. Sound as good as the day I bought them.
1964 Sansui 1000a tube receiver. 50wpc beast completely restored 2 yrs ago. 
1978 Thorens td-125 mark ii turntable w/
sme 3009 arm and Shure v-15 cart.. 
i just love the sound of this tt. 
2 great vintage pieces I’ve had for decades.