Your Forever Pieces? What and Why?

Pretty sure a number of members have some equipment they have owned forever or intend to where feasible.
Curious as to what, how long so far and why?
128x128uberwaltz
Now I am just downright embarrassed!
But I have always been the same with most things, including cars.

Grass is always greener on the other side for me.

Keep them coming, there is some fantastic gear being revealed!

I am also envious of most of you ...lol.
Definitely not ever going anywhere:
Nakamichi Dragon, bought brand around 1991
McIntosh MR78 tuner, bought used about 10 years ago
Technics 1508 R2R, bought used about 8 years ago
The above sound amazing, superb condition, loads of fun!
Probably not going anywhere:
Zu Definition 4 speakers, bought new about 6 years ago.
IMO, competes with speakers costing 2x,s the price. Small footprint, built in subwoofers brings them down to 16hz, full range drivers with no crossovers, high efficiency, huge sound, works well with 1 watt amp all the way up to 400 watts.

Sound Lab A-2 electrostatic speakers. Purchased used in 1985. Refurbished in the early '90s. C.A.T. SL-1 Mk II, Used 1991. I am about to sell it, too many preamps.
Musical Fidelity NuVista Preamp, new 1998.
Musical Fidelity NuVusta 300 amp, new 1999. Thinking about selling this too.
Altec 755a speakers, used 1999, they are 61 years old.
Pink Triangle Anniversary turntable, used 1996. Linn ITTOK shortly after, followed by an EKOS.
That's the primary list, my newest stuff consists of a Lampizator DAC/Passive preamp that is only a couple of years old and a DIY Amp Camp Amp that I assembled a couple of months ago. Also a RAAL tweeter that I built into a speaker with the 755s and a pair of Altec 515s that I have also owned for around 20 or so years but never used until recently.

All of this equipment is in regular use except for the C.A.T., although that gets used occasionally too. Several years back I bought something from an A-gon member, and he was curious why I could have been a member for so long and not have more feedback. Answer, as you can probably tell, I rarely sell anything.

Acoustat Spectra 33 Electrostatic Speakers, purchased new in 1988.  My current room has never suited them, too small.  I also have a California Audio Laboratory (CAL) Alpha DAC from the early 90's which is something special.   https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/cal-alpha-info