Your favourite music movie?

Just for fun.
Three movies spring to mind for myself when I think of what moves me here.
In no particular order.

Rocky Horror Picture Show.
So camp it is brilliant!
Tim Curry slays it!
Just way too much to begin to mention.
I can still get a blast from it now.
Let's do the Time warp again!

The Blues Brothers.
Ah, Jake and Ellwood.
Just for the record this was the second VHS tape I ever bought( first was Enter the Dragon)
Just so right....

Rock of Ages.
Now before you all run off gagging, it most certainly was not for Cruises wooden performance.
Catherine Zeta Jones was notable though.
No it was for the pair who stole the show.

Alec Baldwin and Russel Brandt.

Simply perfect for the movie.

Your thoughts on these and your nominations?
128x128uberwaltz
Barry Lyndon- Stanley Kubrick, 1975.  It even won an Oscar for best sound track.

It's where I first heard Schubert's Piano Trio Op. 100

Lots of other great suggestions in this thread, some of which are new to me and I'll have to check them out.
Some of my favorite jazz infused soundtracks include The Sweet Smell of Success and the Man with the Golden Arm.  The most memorable opening soundtrack is for The Killers (dum de dum dum).
Many great suggestions, but I think that the distinction between “music movie” and “movie music” has gotten blurred.  Some great (best?) music movies not mentioned yet:

“Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould”.  Brilliant
“I Called Him Morgan”.  Documentary film about the great Jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan.
“A Great Day In Harlem”
”The Benny Goodman Story”.
”Fantasia”.  While some might argue that the central theme here is the classic Disney animation, I would argue that it is the music, some of the greatest Classical works ever composed, that is.
“Amazing Grace”.  The great Aretha Franklin.
“Lady Sings The Blues”.  Billie Holiday.
“Straight No Chaser”.  Monk.

Some great movie music:

”On The Waterfront”.  Another fantastic Bernstein score.  Not a lot of it, but I can’t think of another score that does a better job of serving the film’s plot.
”The Pawn Broker”.  Great Quincy Jones score.
“Elevator To The Gallows”.  Miles.
“The Mambo Kings”
“Manhattan”.  Classic Woody Allen.
“Ivan The Terrible”.  Another great Prokofiev score.
“The Adventures Of Robin Hood”, “Sea Hawk”, and just about any other score by Korngold.