Your Favorite, Most Outstanding Guitar Solo

Of all the musical performances I own on recorded format, whether they be LP or CD, there are certain guitar solos that are the most engaging and memorable. You know, the ones that when they're over, you just sit there speechless, wondering "How the hell did they just do that"?

As with anything, there are certain performances when everything was "just right". When the musician had that "perfect connection" between themselves and the instrument. This is not limited to acoustic or electric, live or studio, or any specific discipline of music. It also does not necessarily have to be your favorite guitarist. Very simply, your favorite guitar solo.

I would like to hear your opinions. This would be a great thread for providing exposure to other listeners, to material that they may be unaware of. If possible, also name the album that the solo is from.

My two favorites would have to be:

Jeff Beck / "The Golden Road" off of "There And Back".

John Mc Laughlin / "Every Tear From Every Eye" off of "Electric Guitarist"

Thanks for your responses.

128x128buscis2
The guitar solo in 'Abracadabra' from the Steve Miller Band was a pretty wicked solo.
Post removed 
Fat Old Sun by David Gilmour. The live version on "Live in
Gdansk" is my favorite...
The guitar work on Slave's "Drac Is Back" is entertaining. I'm not a rock "expert" by any measure, but the guitar player, Marc Hicks, appears to know how to use his chosen instrument.
1. Mick Box "Salisbury" 1971 and "The Magician´s Birthday" 1972
2. Buck Dharma "Then Came the Last Days of May" both studio and live    1972....1975, "Astronomy" certain bootleg circa 1975 and (of course)  "Dominance and Submission" studio 1974, cheers twl, you´ve got taste :)
  Btw, did Buck ever play mediocre stuff, not my knowledge...
3. Dave Clem Clempson COLOSSEUM LIVE 1971 thruout
5. Steve Hackett many but best "Firth of Fifth" certain bootlegs 70´s
4. Leslie West Mountain Twin Peaks "Theme for an Imaginary Western"
5. Neal Schon "Of a Lifetime" and "My Lonely Feeling" + CAPTURED 1981
6. Andrew Latimer "Ice" 1979
7. Michael Schenker UFO live "Strangers in the Night" 1978
8. Robin Trower "Bridge of Signs" 1974
9. Paco De Lucia, Al Di Meola and John McLaughlin live 1981
9. Joe Satriani "Surfing.." 1987

... and of course Jimi Hendrix "All Along the Watchtower" 1968 and some Jeff Beck late 60´s... Carlos Santana early 70´s...