Your favorite KT 150 based amplifier?

Help me decide for powering my Graham Audio LS5/5s.  Have an EAR 868 pre.  Considering CJ, ARC, Octave… but lots of others out there. What’s your favorite that you’ve heard?  
redwoodaudio
After decades of wanting a Audio Research amp, but still reticent because of tube life and their reputation for unreliability I went to a demo of the new REF ARC 160m. They finally put the tubes under microprocessor control… auto biasing, extending tube life and reliability. I said as soon as they released a stereo version version I would buy one. I did. It is an incredible amp and has significantly improved my system. The amp also has been reviewed everywhere gaining the highest praise. A tremendous amp, without the fuss of some. 

The ARC REF75se is a long lover amp as well.

Looking back, I probably should have bought a ARC amp years ago. But really glad I did now.
Well I've only heard one. The Allnic T-2000 and it is an excellent sounding amplifier.

Oz

@redwoodaudio 
I just recently purchased an Octave V70 Class A that is stunning. It came with KT120’s and I have went back and forth with KT150’s. Love them both so I can’t really decide. With my Spatial M3 Sapphire I think I prefer the KT150’s but either way it is a very nice pairing.
BTW: specs are

Nominal impedance 8Ω
Sensitivity 88dB SPL (2.83V, 1m)
Recommended amplifier power 50 to 250 watts unclipped programme
Thanks so far. @twoleftears thanks for providing my speaker specs.

I hadn't thought of Allnic, interesting product. I'm considering the older ARC gs150 instead of newer 160 just due to value, but I'd love to hear either. The octave also really appeals, but I don't need an integrated. 
Anybody else want to weigh in? There are more and more of these kt150 amps out there now. 
I have been a very happy original owner of an ARC 150 SE since 2017. Everything is is context, and pairing it with an ARC Ref 6 and using Cardas Clear Beyond XLR IC helps to get the best out of it. I have 1300 hours. Not a hiccup so far. This amp has "balls" and yet retrieves inner detail and creates a finely woven soundscape. I have never fallen asleep while listening no matter how fatigued. Back in my solid state days I used to routinely fall asleep while listening. No alcohol, no narcolepsy,  just a soporific sound character. 
Post removed 
I listen to my system at least twice as much as I did before switching over to my ARC tube amp.
@redwoodaudio  Yes, I do own a Jadis Mk2..utilizing KT150's. It's a great amp.
I went to a store and listened to 160 and fell in love. Since I can't afford it at the moment, I recently bought a used AR REF150 SE. What an amplifier! It is the best amp I have ever owned.
It has explosive dynamics, incredible punch, lots of detail without being sterile, and as mentioned above, it weaves a brutal, layered soundstage. There is a quality that surprises me a lot and that is the palpability of the instruments.
A magnificent amp.