Your favorite Electrostatic, Panel spkr

I’m putting together an analog system. First on the list was a turntable, I’ve settled on the Denon DP 59L. 
  Now let’s hear from the owners of some panel electrostatic type speakers, not ones you dreamed of owning, ones that you’ve owned and the reason why they were your favorite. 
kgveteran
Maggie 1.7i with a sub would sound wonderful in a room that size. My rooms a bit larger 12x15 and they were fantastic. I've moved to the 3.7i which is better on some music but also reveals a lot more flaws in a recording.
KLH Nines and Quad 57's! Both of which I own (one pair and two pairs, respectively).
The Acoustat's could really rock..  the model 3 with good power in a decent sized room was pretty impressive. I used to be dealer in the very early 80's..80/81 .. we had the model 4's being ran by a Threshold Stasis Two in a decent sized room.. I remember listening to the Police's Spirits in the Material World.. holy smokes.  the only negative was the sweet spot issue but once in that zone they were hard to beat on dynamic music swings.. I liked the two plus twos, but did not seem to get the bass response of the model 4's ..

@mijostyn, yup, I know the Sanders is "a real ESL" (what's an "unreal" ESL? ;-), that’s why I above referred to it as "the Sanders ESL". Both the Sanders and the Eminent Technology LFT-8 are hybrids, with a dynamic woofer.

The ET employs an 8" bass driver with 1st-order high- and low-pass filters centered at 180Hz. It’s dual magnetic-planar midrange drivers operate from 180Hz all the way up to 10kHz (with no x/o in that range!), where another 1st-order filter passes off to a ribbon tweeter. 5’ tall, a foot wide and deep, $2499/pr.

I've owned several pairs of Maggies, several pairs of Quads, Martin Logans, and several pairs of SoundLabs.  I chose to become a SoundLab dealer.

SoundLabs have the most natural-sounding timbre of any speaker I have spent time with.  I say this as a speaker manufacturer:  I aspire to make the second-best speakers, as I do not expect mine to surpass the sound quality of the SoundLabs. 

Duke