Your choice - TT, Arm, Stage, Cartridge - $5000 budget

So imagine you were just given ~$5000 and told to buy your ideal analog setup within that budget.

What would be your choice for turntable, arm, phono stage, and cartridge be? Any other accessories to consider?

How would you spend it?

Obviously I’m looking to upgrade my analog setup and am focusing on the essential components at this time. Curious how you would spend my money haha.

My current gear:
Amp - Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated w/ KT150 power tubes, Mullard and Cifte preamp tubes.
Loudspeakers - Tekton Design Double Impact

For sound,I like the idea of a balanced overall sound, and a big soundstage. But what I really enjoy most is the idea of exposing the holographic image in a recording.

128x128whacky
Also, just got offered a Tom Evans The Groove stage for $1500. Havent heard much about this stage at all. Trying to do a little research on it presently.

Anyone have any insight into this?
OK scratch that. I settled on a stage.

Went with a used Whest PS.30rdt SE 2017 spec, which supposedly is has updated and improved components over the older SE models. (according to whest website)

I hadn't really seen a bad review on the unit. In fact, quite the opposite. Its a touch more expensive than the $1500 units I was looking at. But I am hoping it will be the last phono stage I need for a long while. 

So the last piece of the puzzle is the cartridge. My TT dealer is still pushing the Ortofons. Cadenza line as follows. Red $970, Blue $1400, and Bronze $1600. 

I hadn't asked about any Soundsmith carts and what prices he would offer me, but I am guessing it would be similar to the same kind of discount if I pushed the issue. 

If I'm not going to use the dealers discount, then so be it. Can definitely expand the search to any cart within the $1000 area. 

Still not sure what direction to go on this one. Any input would be appreciated. 
I have a Cadenza Red, Cadenza Black, and a 2M Black. All for use on a Classic Signature.  Any of these I recommend. 
This is the quote from Whest Audio website. The first introductory phrase. "  Welcome to the Whest Audio website. Here is the place of the very best phono stages in the world."
I'll refrain from expessing my opinion of this in a more open fashion than I just did.
Why did you decide to go with solid state phono, anyway? You are going to thin out the sound and lose some details.
A Groove phono stage for $1500??? That’s pretty impressive. I have the 3rd generation Microgroove Plus and it’s quite good. I previously had a Convergent SL-Reference Mk III and think the Groove quite close to it, although the Convergent line stages do the tiniest dynamic inflections a bit finer than the Evans (Groove) line stage.

As for the VPI tables sounding "warm"? Not my experience. I had a HW-19 back in the 90s, along with a Versa Dynamics 2.3, and THAT turntable (the VPI, NOT the Versa) was warm. The Classic I bought 3 years ago was ANYthing but "warm." I eventually sold it for that very reason. It is extremely ’neutral,’ but not dark like earlier VPIs. Meaning, in the lower part of the spectrum, it doesn’t have the ’weight’ I’m used to with older VPIs. Perhaps it was the Clearaudio Stradivarius I had on it. That was NOT a combination I liked. I understand VPI likes Dynavectors (Harry Weisfeld himself - when I told him I had the Classic - enthusiastically agreed the two (VPI/Dynavector) sound great together). The Dynavector is warm in the mid bass through lower midrange - the very regions where the Classic sounds "lean." Male voices, particularly Black male voices, have that full throatiness to them. Which means the lower midrange is pretty spot on. Even Sinatra’s tone is quite nice with the Dynavector. That’s why the two are synergistic: the Dynavector adds the missing "body." I only WISH the Classic WAS warm, because I’d have kept it. I’m not one for ’skeletal’-sounding turntables, having lived with a Sota Star Sapphire, then a Goldmund Studio/T3F, then the Versa Dynamics 2.3 (still in California), then the Nottingham Horizon and a Teres and a Rega Planar 3 and then the Classic. I think I can tell warm from skeletal, and I wouldn’t call the VPI Classic ’warm,’ as I already said.
In any case, the Groove is a steal for that price.
But how do you like the phono stage you bought? Is IT ’warm’? And what cartridge did you end up with?