You got to show me something more!

Okay, one thread has a group of folks dissin' the Ken Burns Jazz series on PBS. Another thread under Rock Systems has a writer that suggests Jazz merely "jerks around."

To each his/her own, but do you folks even have a clue what constitutes good music?

Rather than spending thousands of dollars on audio gear, perhaps many of you would do yourself a greater service by enrolling in a course in music appreciation. Doing so might actually enhance your appreciatiation of Jazz, and what is probably the most technically challenging, and soul revealing music ever created! Enjoy!
128x128coltrane1

Showing 2 responses by angela100

Someone's got to take carl's place! It's looking like Coltrane. If you don't agree with him, he's flaming. Hey, Coltrane, opinions are like a------, we all have em and some of us are them.... ducking for cover
However, it is looking like Coltrane is able to listen and learn, unlike Carl...I think it proves for more enjoyable posts when people listen as well as speak. I think that when more diverse ideas and opinions are shared, it makes the experience much more enriching.