Yamamoto A-08S and Audio Note ANe

Would the Yamamoto A-O8S be able to drive Audio Note ANe LX HE speakers?

thanks!
rocca
If recall, there was a Stereophile review of the A-08s in which it was tested with ANE speakers. Not that Stereophile reviews are necessarily the be-all and end-all, but this one might prove useful. The Yamamoto A-08s is marvelous-sounding, beautiful, well-made (and hand-made!) amplifier using high quality component parts (i.e., teflon tube sockets). I have never heard it described as cheap or low end.
I have a smallish room and the ANe's are in the corners producing really nice bass. Listen to mostly classical music. Will try to find that review in Stereofile.
The review seems positive but on the other side, Audiofeil's response is very imformative.
I would ere on the side of caution and want to hear the combo before going through with buying it. Once I have the funds for this second amp, will try to find one for audition or do something I have always wanted which is build the Audio Note Kit One which will probably mate even better than the Yamamoto and not require an audition.
That post by Glory is stunning in the level of ignorance he so willing displays. The Yamamoto amplifiers are superbly built and sound great with the appropriate speaker.