X250 Isolation?

Would a Pass Labs X250 benefit from isolation devices or not. As my amp is 110 lbs and is on the bottom shelf of a sand filled rack I'm wondering if isolation devices such as cones or isolation pucks would be a true benefit. I have isolation pucks which I was using under the amp but after experimentation I find the pucks work better for under the isolation rack which my X1 preamp power supply sits on. I could always get brass cones for the preamp power supply and put the isiolation pucks back under the amp but I don't know if it would make much difference due to the weight of the amp. Any thoughts?
128x128mitchb

Showing 1 response by lrsky

I own Halcro's DM38 and the DM10 preamp. The introduction of the Sistrum products to this, made a REMARKABLE improvement.
Notice, when some people, (including a former incarnation of myself) claim differences, they are simply that, differences, not necessarily improvements.
The sound is clearer, cleaner; staging more specific, more dynamic, deeper bass. Every conceivable improvement you woul hope for.
No Disclaimer: I am NOT a Dealer for vibration control products, and I receive nothing for this testimonial.
What value would testimonials by dealers or manufacturers, offer?
Good Luck,