Wywires Silver to Platinum interconnects. How big an upgrade would that be ?

I currently have Silver RCAs on my solid state phono stage. Impressive cable, so I am thinking of trying Platinum. Would be buying used. I also have Tchernov Reference MK II and Purist Neptune in my system. Wywires Silver and the Tchernov are similar, I would say the former has more elegance and the latter a little more power of delivery. Neptune is very different and works great everywhere in my system but best between preamp and amp.
inna
Yeah, the Silver line appears to be very successful and is still moderately priced. Platinum is $1800 retail for 1 Meter pair, it might be adequate or not, I don't know. The Silver, judging by RCA interconnects and USB cable, certainly is. It is overall almost as good as Tchernov Reference MK II, $1500 cable, in my system, and is slightly better in some areas. 
WyWires , yes excellent!!!
I run a complete "Silver Series" interconnects, speaker cables, as well as all Juice 2 PCs.
I have a Silver Series Litespd SPDiF and a Platinum AES balanced to my Yggdrssil
You could not go wrong with the Platinum interconnects.
But, expensive yes. WyWires are very hand labor intensive to make hence the price.
They have the ability to work extremely well together on all kinds of equipment.

You convinced me to give it a try. I have no doubts it will be better than Silver, just don't know to what extent. 
Found one for an acceptable price. Could get new Purist Aqueous Luminist for about the same but I am quite sure that WyWires Platinum would be better with the phono stage in my current system. If I could get Purist Neptune for a comparable price - that would be tough, but you can never find used Neptune and new is now probably close to $1500.
Awhile ago I had a borrowed pair of the Platinum interconnrcts didn’t comment in detail because it had been some time.
But I remember thinking where did all the bass come from, they were on a Chord Cute DAC at the time. Very distinct bass, not a bad thing for vinyl. You won’t be disappointed along with the Silver they will have very good tone and separation.
Please let us know what you think.
Sure will. I will have them next week.
What am I going to do with the Silver ? I don't want to sell it but I don't have more equipment to put it on ! Except cd player in the closet that I use twice a year or so. Hmm..I'll figure it out.