Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
In my early teens I wore out REM's Document, to the point where I didn't think I needed to hear it ever again.

Last week fiddling with my speakers, pulled the CD from the rack -- man the memories.  Solid album top to bottom too.  Not going to vouch for it as an audiophile grade recording, but it sounds great to me.
Ok, one more, and I am sure it will not be appreciated by most, but an album that absolutely punched me in the face and introduced me to underground extreme metal was Napalm Death's grindcore masterpiece From Enslavement to Obliteration.  \m/
I’m amazed that Grand Funk Railroad get hardly any exposure despite their record sales which were over 100 million (I think) And they are not in R&R Hall of Fame despite their ground breaking music,. They sold out Shay stadium faster than the Beatles. They also opened for Zeppelin who would not go on after them. 
GFR - 2nd (Red Album)
Iron Butterfly - Metamorphosis
Uriah Heep - Demons & Wizards
All 3 Fantastic albums

So much good music listed in this thread.
Don Henley.      Building the Perfect Beast
What a great collection of songs.  “A Month of Sunday’s“ is on the cd but not the vinyl.  Grammy winner too.