Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
How about one that helped me sleep after a full days work and night classes at university basically 4/5 days a week.  Herbie Mann Stone Flute :) Not everyone's cup of tea, but it calmed me to sleep when I was working hard and studying intently.
Currently enjoying Steve Winwood Back in the high life again wonderful album which sounds better on vinyl. 

As for Hi-Fi and for Music...
"Electric Ladyland" any decent edition. Eddie Kramer & Jimi Hendrix

As well as "666" by Aphrodite´s Child, another forgotten masterpiece.
"Meddle" by Pink Floyd, a certain German reissue from 1977 (I think).
etc. too many to mention, really.
For Music, in the first place...
Uriah Heep: "Very ´eavy ..... Very ´umble" and "Look at Yourself"
Blue Öyster Cult s/t and "On Your Feet or on Your Knees" live
Humble Pie: "Smokin´" Analogue Productions APP 4342 !
"Zarathustra" by Museo Rosenbach
"Friday Night in San Francisco" by Al di Meola, John McLaughlin & Paco de Lucia, any decent edition (can there possibly be a bad one...)
West Side Story.

All versions are good.

The Tilson Thomas has the best production and the original 1958 Broadway release is a classic recording full stop.

https://www.classicstoday.com/review/tilson-thomas-leads-brilliant-west-side-story/
For me, Led Zeppelin, The Who, and Pink Floyd introduced me to 'rock' music (and I have no regrets...)