Would This Amp Be Worth The Cost?

Opinions please.
Amp for Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.

Looking at this amp  Musical Fidelity M8s-500S Power Amplifier
Info https://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/m8-500s

Replace my Classe Sigma Amp2.
Info

AMP2

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:

10 Hz – 20 kHz, -1dB into 4 Ohms

OUTPUT POWER:

200W rms into 8 Ohms, 400W rms into 4 Ohms

HARMONIC DISTORTION:

<0.018% @ 1 kHz Balanced Input

INTERMODULATION DISTORTION:

>80 dB below Fundamental into 8 Ohms Balanced

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:

-100 dB at Peak Output into 8 Ohms (AES17)

Would there be improvement? Worth the cost? 
Thanks
greywolf
You should thank these dedicated audiophile colleagues because they are saving you from spending money on what doesn’t matter (cables, amps, racks, crystals, etc) so you can spend it instead on what does matter (source material, speakers, and your room).

He should thank you for providing a very good example of what NOT to do. Ignoring quality amplification, cables, source components etc. is a sure fire way to end up with a mediocre system. If that is his goal I implore him to follow your advice.
You post your blind listening test result that show that anything other than source material, speakers and room make any audible difference.  I’ll keep posting examples of where people who were utterly convinced they could tell differences in amps, cables, racks, etc find out that they just can’t. 
Long term listening bears out differences that snippets of music in an A/B/X stress test does not. If your hobby is listening to test tones, reading measurements and doing blind tests, you might be better served with a different form of entertainment. Maybe high end audio is not for you. No need to be ashamed, it's not for everyone.
@ozzy62,
Very well stated. There are clear distinctions with longer term listening compared to short duration involving shifting from one component to another (Which isn't how people listen in a natural setting). This seems so intuitive and self evident but obviously not everyone agrees with this.
Charles 
I love the preamp.  That is very much the digital module within the M33 and is an awesome value.  There is a surprising bias against Classic series stuff from NAD.  That is a great unit.  

I would partially agree with the sales rep.  It is not the fact that your amp is a Class D, it is that particular Classe amp is a bit older and not quite as refined as some of the more recent class D units that have been produced.  The NAD C298 would have passed it by in terms of tech and sound quality.

It isn't inherently bad, there are just amps that can give you more and if you bought it recently, you probably paid less than $1500 for it and that is an awesome amp for that price.  I sold one not that long.

That MF amp is great.  Tons of current and will have control over the drivers, just as he pointed out.  There are other options, but that amps is a strong value and is well thought in terms of pairing with your speakers.  

It will sound more natural than your Classe.  It is a great product.