Would switching amps make a big difference?

I've been using a Belles 21a tube pre and a pair of PrimaLuna Prologue Sevens with Martin Logan Ethos speakers for the last 6 years and it sounds good. I'm pretty stuck in tube land. But does it get better?

I was wondering if a Raven Osprey Integrated amp or the Lyngdorf TDAI-2170 or another amp, ideally integrated could elevate and sound even more, around same price of $5k - which if I went ahead is about what my current amp setup should bring me.

Then there is the idea of switching to the Martin Logan ESL Impression 11a...

Thoughts? Suggestions?

cdc2

Martin Logan ESL's all dive down to around 1ohm with -phase shift as well in the HF.
As  wynpalmer above found of the three he listened too, the amp best suited was the one that delivers without sounding rolled off or distant in the hf better into that load, the Benchmark, which can give considerably higher current's with lower distortion into those low impedance's. 

Cheers George
I would try a pair of Merrill Audio Veritas with your tube preamp and then buy the 11a's or better yet the 13a's down the road.
I’ve lived with ML’s nearly all my life throw in big Acoustat’s before them , they all need an amp that can drive down to 1ohm without sneezing at all, to get the best out of them.

And as wynpalmer4 found out even one of the best Class-D’s at the moment the Hypex NC400’s still was not the answer, and ’probably" neither any of the GaN Class-D’s, sure they’ll make sounds out of them and sound "ok" to those that have never heard them at their best, but is that what you want, "just ok?"

Cheers George
I would consider a class-A solid state amp and use u quality tube pre-amp.  I am running a pair of vintage ML Quest-z speakers driven by a Plinius SA-100 mkIII amp and couldn't be happier.  Pre-amp is by Audio Research.  if the Plinius can be found on the used market, I am sure you will be pleased.  It will certainly drive ESL-11, ESL-13.  Happy listening!!!
I used to own Rogue equipment I've had integrated amps and I've had separates including the par-5 and the stereo 90 love the lab right now I own the pass lab int-60 and I am getting the best sound I have ever heard so my following is solid state