Would "Sgt. Pepper's" be a better album if.....

....."Within You Without You" was dropped from the LP and Side 2 began with either "Penny Lane" or "Strawberry Fields"? If so, which of these would best kick off the second side?
dodgealum
The appeal of Dark Side Of The Moon completely eludes me.
That’s because there was never one released on digital media that wasn’t compressed, it’s a real shame.
The only one worth listening to was vinyl, or the Blu-Ray one
http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=Pink+Floyd&album=Dark+Side+Of+The+Moon

Cheers George

On Dark Side of the Moon the bit with the guy running around a circular track and breathing heavily is pretty cool and has terrific soundstaging. You could just put that on REPEAT. Oh, also the bells and glockenspiel!
If LSD ruined rock, then you're not a fan of The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Yes, Queen, etc.  I'd say you're missing out..  
@austinbob - thanks for mentioning Twelve Dreams. One of my favorites from the time of its release. I assume with your name, you are in Austin?
We just bought a period house here, and the chandelier in the entry way was a gift to the house  from Mark Andes when it was under restoration by the former owner, an ardent preservationist (who, I gather, knows him).
It’s just one of those little quirks of life that makes it pleasing to be here.
Within You and Without You of course was a George Harrison song, George was learning sitar from Rabi Shankar at the time. The sitar also popped up on Paint it Black (the sitar was played by Brian Jones (who one assumes was not adverse to ingesting acid or anything else within reach), a pop psychedelic song from the Stones. The India connection of WYAWY smacks of Timothy Leary’s Psychedelic Book of the Dead, the original Book of the Dead, a book that is psychedelic at its core.