Would self quarantine be a challenge for an Audiophile? Home detention even a punishment?

With all the talk about people having to self quarantine, I started to think about what that would mean for an audiophile, and Would it even be much of a challenge?
Normal human being - “I had to self quarantine for 14 days and I’m ready to strangle somebody.”
Audiophile version - “I cleaned so many damn records I had been meaning to.... adjusted my VTA and azimuth and my system sounds better then ever, and after listening to the entire Miles Davis and Coltrane’s recorded output, I realized I could have left the house 2 days ago.”

And would some white collar criminal on home detention even be considered being punished? I’d be so content stuck at home with great audio system, home theater projection, laser light and planetarium show, pinball machine, infrared sauna, massage chair, I may decide to commit some “victimless” financial crime just to play with the toys I don’t always have time for.
emailists
The Fed chairman was on TV this morning and he's for the money going out to middle and low income people to see them through this and yet we have GOP senators arguing on the floor last night against aid because it will encourage nurses not to work and we are a country of those who believe in the dignity of work and shouldn't do anything to discourage that. ????????

Nurses and doctors are wearing garbage bags for protective gowns and we have thousands of retired nurses coming back to help and all they can talk about are  lazy nurses?

Predictions of unemployment claims were 1.5 Million by this week and they're at 3.28 Million, instead. Those same predictions peg unemployment at 14% by June. What if those numbers double in kind as well? We need to reverse last years tax breaks for the uber wealthy and take a much closer look at the half Trillion dollar slush fund for the fat cats, who simply don't need it.

Why are we bailing out cruise lines? None are registered in the USA and only pay 1/10th of 1% tax since they are contrived tax havens for those who want to hide their money. That's the kind of BS that needs to be taken out of this bill in order to save the middle and lower class, since it's those classes that fuel this economy, not the money makers who simply move their cash around, looking for the best breaks they can get. 

All the best,
Nonoise
"...all they can talk about are  lazy nurses?"
I hope this was a little exaggeration.
I just heard on the news that the Indy 500 has been postponed until August. 

No shirt, Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️ 
I read most of this off topic meandering thread (A lot of great stuff and the usual pissing match steams too) and was remedied of this old chestnut. 

"Man's understanding of the Universe is
like a dog's understanding of quantum
mechanics" Ernst Mach

I was also reminded of the book "The fifth risk"  by Michael Lewis

• On topic....I have used this time to update playlists and get more music.