Would self quarantine be a challenge for an Audiophile? Home detention even a punishment?

With all the talk about people having to self quarantine, I started to think about what that would mean for an audiophile, and Would it even be much of a challenge?
Normal human being - “I had to self quarantine for 14 days and I’m ready to strangle somebody.”
Audiophile version - “I cleaned so many damn records I had been meaning to.... adjusted my VTA and azimuth and my system sounds better then ever, and after listening to the entire Miles Davis and Coltrane’s recorded output, I realized I could have left the house 2 days ago.”

And would some white collar criminal on home detention even be considered being punished? I’d be so content stuck at home with great audio system, home theater projection, laser light and planetarium show, pinball machine, infrared sauna, massage chair, I may decide to commit some “victimless” financial crime just to play with the toys I don’t always have time for.
emailists

Showing 2 responses by tomic601

How can he take the oath IF he shares your opinion that the city is dammed ? Wondering how you as judge over millions will yourself be admitted past the gate ?

as for safety no. We continue to care for aged parents and take turns sleeping at the hospital oncology ward

as for Dotard, his crimes are manifest, only the ignorant, the racist or worse laud him.
3D is the wrong choice for the volumes we are talking about re PPE

certain other MUCH lower volume parts MIGHT lend themselves to 3D

i am donating about 10 hours a week to the fight thru a medical institute, so far when I have the sense to stay away it beats fighting on the internet...