Would like to know more brands of japanese manufacturers of tube amps.

Greetings to all music lovers out there.

I would like to know more japanese manufacturers of tube amps.

I know only: Air Tight, Kondo Audio Note, Leben, Luxman, Shindo, Yamamoto, Triode.

Thanks!
bluenote64
I'm sure there are more but these are all the Japanese vendors of tube gear I'm aware of:

Air Tight
Allargando (Denpa)
Audio Professor
Kondo Audio Note
Kurashima
Leben
Mactone
SD Sound
Shindo
Softone
Sun Audio
Triode Japan
Yamamoto Soundcraft

Not Japanese, but this guy makes what looks to be copies of Sun Audio designs: Gerus Audio
I forgot to add Luxman...
Any thoughts on Otomon / Soundgate.net ?

When I look his various amplifiers design, I think they are interesting, uniques, but sometimes very intriguing, strange..

For example, I noticed that in some amps, he uses vintage parts, vintage capacitors!?!?!? how such old capacitors can delivery nice performance? vintage transformers, some very old. from the 50's 60's 70's I think... he also sells this components...

What I found most intriguing is that in some amps he uses vintage western electric wires! wha's about that? I mean, very old wires, you can see clearly the signs of age deterioration..

Someone can explain about this design approach? 

This is totally new for me...

In general, the amps appears always to have some vintage components, some more than others...

The work appears to be unique, interesting, but also intriguing, strange...

One thing for sure, his works appears to have a lot of character, it's captivating in some way...
When they decide to Japanese can do anything better than anyone .
I don't agree. Someone who is doing something better is someone who is doing it for the love of it. The Japanese don't have a monopoly on passion.

So there are American companies that easily equal the quality of amps coming out of Japan. This has been true for a very long time- think about the fact that the Japanese were scouring the US looking for vintage Mac and Marantz tube gear- there might be more of that in Japan now than the US!