Would it be worth upgrading from D2 to Classe 800

i am running a pair of new 804d's and would upgrade the amp as well.
rceledinas
If you primarily watch movies only then maybe the D2? If you listen to music often I would recommend the Classe SSP-800.Just remember movies have music playing in the soundtrack and that also makes the movie that much more enjoyable in a system that gets the music right the first time. I've had one in my system for about 4 months now and love it. Very detailed with the ability to retrieve information on some of my better sounding discs I had not heard before. Not to be confused with sounding "bright" which it is not. I previously owned an Audio Research LS25 MKII and Denon 3808CI. I sold them both to buy the SSP-800. For me it was the best purchase I've made regarding a replacement piece in my own system for some time! When I did audition the CT-800 before buying the SSP-800 it was with Classe amps and B&W speakers. Hope that helps you a bit?
I think he is asking if it would be a worthwhile upgrade to go from an Anthem D2 pre/pro to the Classe 800 pre/pro. I have no idea I haven't heard either one of them althnjough I have heard the SSP-600 and it is the best sounding pre/pro I have ever heard. Is there some way you can audition them both preferably in the same system?